- The confident frame for an open and expdient conversation
- Neutrality and all-partisanship
- Command of german and english confident of mediation
- Theoretical and practical engagement with the issus “conflict” and “mediation” in history and present
- Widespread work and life experience
- Intercultural competence
- leads to concrete agreements on the basis of the conflictpartners’ concerns and interests (win-win-solutions).
- improves mutual understanding und personal relations.
- is voluntary and confidential, solution focussed and effective.